Conditional Use Permits, which are required for any potential business dealing with Cannabis, can be obtained by request to email@example.com. Limited cultivation for personal use is allowed, but will need to be registered with the City by submitting a Personal Cannabis Cultivation Permit.
- Ordinance 2018-01 Establishing regulations concerning the smoking of Cannabis in Public Places.
- Ordinance 2018-02 Adding Cannabis Land Use regulations to the Isleton Zoning Code.
- Ordinance 2018-03 Setting Zone restrictions on where different Cannabis activities can take place.
- Ordinance 2018-05 Amending the Zoning Code to allow cultivation for personal use.
- Ordinance 2018-08 Making commercial cannabis activity require a Conditional Use Permit to operate.
- Ordinance 2019-04 Repealing ban on commercial cannabis signage.